How to Scare People at a UFO Press Conference
Listening to retired U. S. Air Force and other military officers
at a UFO press conference is not the norm but not unusual either.
The recent UFO press conference has scared the heebie ba jeebies
out of many people who listened to the debacle.
The message of the UFO press conference was basically "we
are not alone" and "aliens want our weapons of mass
So, if you want to scare people at your own UFO press conference
here is a top 10 list on how to do it.
Top 10 List of How to Scare People at a UFO Press Conference
1. Tell people that UFO's caused the shutdown of nuclear
2. Tell people that UFO's have nukes and are about to use
them on us
3. Tell people that UFO's have weapons far in advance of
nukes, they will use them to take us out and our nukes will
have no affect on us
4. Tell people that Will Smith is not available to save
the world right now as he is shooting on location
5. Say that Area 51 has a big cube in it and that the Transformers
movie is real
6. Mention to reporters that the Roswell, New Mexico story
is real and the first alien found was named Rossie in commemoration
7. Tell people alien abductions are real, that alien anal
probes are also real and that there are videos verifying
this on Youtube.
8. Tell people that the aliens inside the UFO's are not
friendly and that they are members of Al Qaeda
9. Tell people that aliens want to take over the planet
and use it for an interstellar Club Med
10. Tell people that aliens are in their closets and under
their beds now so they better not sleep at night. Evil Monkey
from "Family Guy" is in fact, an alien.
This top 10 list on how to scare people at a UFO press conference
is not all inclusive. You may find some ala carte items you may
want to add to the list. Send them in or else, hold onto them
and use them at your own UFO press conference ironically held
on this coming Halloween eve.